Scholarship Course List
The Middy's Scholarship Program has been opened up so you can choose any training you want, from any RTO, nationwide.
The Middy’s Scholarship Program has been designed to be tailored to the individual needs of each recipient according to their career goals and business needs.
Scholarship recipients can select from a wide range of courses that are relevant to them from any Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia. Recipients can source and choose their own industry training at a time and location that suits them, to the value of the awarded package. Training is to be undertaken in the 2018 calendar year.
Move your business or career forward in this rapidly changing environment by choosing what you want to learn. There are seven $10,000 and six $5,000 training packages to be awarded.
Create your own Training Package.
A sample of some of the courses you may choose to undertake:
- Safety Courses
- Construction Induction Card
- Provide First Aid
- CPR & Low Voltage Rescue
- OHS Management for Managers & Supervisors
- Confined Space Entry
- EWPA Yellow Card
- Working at Heights
- Business & Management Courses
- Registered Electrical Contractors (Business)
- Estimating Electrotechnology Projects (Stage 1)
- Estimating Electrotechnology Projects (Stage 2)
- Essential Business for Electrical Contractors
- Data & Comms Courses
- Open Registration
- Structured & Coaxial Cabling
- Energy Efficiency & Renewables Courses
- Grid Connect
- Battery Storage for Grid Connect System
- Electrical Specialisations Courses
- Construction Wiring
- Construction Wiring Refresher
- Electrical Installation Testing
- LEA Tutorials
- LET Licensing Tutorial & Assessment
- LEP Licensing Tutorial & Assessment
- SWP Licensing Tutorial & Assessment
- LEA (G Class) Tutorials
- LEIT Licensing Tutorial
- Online Courses
- Asbestos Safety
Training packages supplied by NECA Education & Careers