- Applications are open to all Australian registered A grade electricians, 4th year electrical apprentices and data installers (with ACMA open registration cabling course accreditation).
Application Info and What to Include When You Apply:
- Tell us about your business and or workplace and how you believe it can benefit from further training;
- Tell us your business goals and aspirations;
- Tell us about any previous training you have undertaken in the past 12-24 months;
- Identify emerging industry themes and potential growth areas;
- Discuss current concerns in the industry and how you believe they could be addressed;
- Tell us why you deserve a Scholarship, and how it would benefit and provide self-improvement towards your career; and
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately after submitting your application, you will need to resubmit your application.
- Judging of applicants will be by an independent panel of industry professionals;
- Recipients will be personally notified of results on 20 October 2017 and all applicants will be notified of results via email by Monday 23 October; and
- The list of successful applicants will be posted on middys.com.au and published in the Dec 2017 - Feb 2018 Middy’s MAG.
- There will be 7 Gold Packages and 6 Silver Packages awarded;
- Training courses must be chosen by the Scholarship recipient from any RTO within Australia and approved for funding by Middy’s; and
- Tailored training packages will be discussed with successful applicants to an equal but not greater than the total value of the package.
Download Full Terms & ConditionsApply Now